Brand Marketing Senior Manager
Snowe is seeking a highly creative, motivated, and strategic Brand Marketing Senior Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about building brands and telling impactful stories across a variety of marketing channels. This is a key role within the Marketing team, and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans in order to grow brand awareness and help drive customer acquisition and retention.
The role is based at Snowe HQ, in Manhattan, NYC.
- Lead, develop, and execute brand strategies that will generate revenue growth, drive purchase consideration across target customers, and meet business objectives.
- Lead the Brand Marketing team, and model excellent cross-functional collaboration
- Elevate and standardize the brand’s aesthetic and voice across all channels.
- Lead the development of integrated brand marketing campaigns across public relations, social media, creative development, partnership marketing, channel distribution and tradeshows.
- Ensure brand style guidelines are consistently applied in all external-facing scenarios & train Snowe team members.
- Lead & strategize the launch and campaign strategy for new products and initiatives.
- Drive purchase consideration among trade professionals and other target customers across all marketing programs and materials.
- Develop programming and assets that will support Snowe’s trade and registry programs.
- Measure, track, and optimize all communications programs to drive stronger revenue growth and continuous improvement within the organization.
- Establish and manage project timelines and team members, ensuring programs are executed on-time.
- Oversee media relations and contacts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Business Development, Tech, Creative, Merchandising and Product.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is a plus.
- 5+ years of brand management and marketing experience.
- 3+ years of experience in retail or ecommerce industries.
- Experience managing a team strongly preferred.
- Experience connecting business strategy and communication strategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present and pitch creative concepts and ideas.
- Comfortable working in a results-driven, revenue focused, metrics-based organization.
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Driven, analytical nature, with entrepreneurial spirit that excels in lean organizations.
- Excellent problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude & self initiated drive.
- Collaborator who thrives in a team working environment.
- Willing to roll-up sleeves to take on nitty-gritty executional tasks that come with an early-stage start-up
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Health and dental insurance
- Access to fitness benefits, commuter benefits, and life insurance
- Computer ownership subsidy
- Employee discount on all Snowe products
- Frequent team “Snocials”