Content & Copy Senior Manager
The primary responsibility of the Content & Copy Senior Manager is to develop and gate-keep the brand voice and to lead content strategy across a variety of formats and channels. They will play a key role in the development of major branding campaigns including advertising initiatives, ecommerce, in-store copy, social media and other creative writing assignments. The Content & Copy Senior Manager is responsible for managing freelancers.
- As the lead writer and editor, you will establish and maintain a consistent brand voice and tone through a variety of channels including email, direct mail, ads, magazine stories, and the website.
- Develop big-picture vision, as well as editorial content calendar and strategy.
- Develop creative concepts for digital and print narratives.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise storytelling strategies to achieve them.
- Collaborate with our design team to elevate the brand through written content and brand messaging.
- Liaise with marketing team to support content needs related to the blog, social media, and related digital assets.
- Create strategies to support marketing and PR with creative brand copy as needed, including corporate communications, direct mail, retail signage, social media, or other PR/marketing materials.
- Effectively manage and delegate a team freelancers to ensure projects are delivered on time and reflect the brand voice.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Advertising is a plus.
- 5+ years copywriting experience in ecommerce or retail industry preferred.
- Exceptional grammar, writing, copyediting, and proofreading skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing and developing content for advertising, direct marketing, promotional and editorial content.
- An intuitive and comprehensive understanding of the appropriate tone of voice to adapt to each unique application.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Ability to understand and implement content optimization techniques for SEO.
- Competency with basic keyword research tools a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Health and dental insurance
- Access to fitness benefits, commuter benefits, and life insurance
- Computer ownership subsidy
- Employee discount on all Snowe products
- Frequent team “Snocials”