Creative Operations Lead
Snowe is seeking a creative leader with experience managing diverse creative teams in content creation, design, and production, all while maintaining and evolving brand strategy and visual aesthetics. This critical role will build on existing foundational infrastructure while driving key creative projects to completion while finding opportunities to innovate and evolve frameworks to drive efficiency. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the intersection of creative, marketing, technology, partner relationship management and project management and is a multifaceted creative and an exceptionally strong project manager.
We encourage Creative Directors who have hands-on operational and team project management experience to apply for this role!
The role is based at Snowe’s HQ in Manhattan.
- Manage the Creative team across production and design as well as external partner relationships.
- Build on the Creative team’s processes and infrastructure to drive efficiency, improve process and communication and create best in class creative.
- Project manage and prioritize critical projects while interfacing and communicating cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Tech teams.
- Lead creative efforts on multimedia deliverables that cover marketing campaigns and materials, social media and editorial content creation, visual assets for product launches, digital experience design, brand storytelling, packaging design, physical experience design, and more.
- Oversee in-house production efforts, including pre-production, production, and post-production timelines.
- Own the Creative budget & ensure resources are being used efficiently and strategically
- Initiate & own the development of Key Performance Indicators for the Creative team and leverage data and analytics to critical decision making.
- BA/BS required
- 6+ years of experience in creative operations, project management, or production position at a creative agency or an in-house creative team
- 3+ years of managerial experience & an ability to motivate and mentor others
- Experience in scaled production
- Experience in e-commerce & direct-to-consumer industry a strong plus
- Self-reliant, can quickly grasp new concepts and ask the right questions in the face of ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and track-record of working with others
- Willing to roll-up sleeves to take on nitty-gritty executional tasks that comes with an early-stage start-up
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment and tight timelines and can manage timelines and priorities for themselves and others, and pivot easily when priorities change.
- A stand-out eye for visual and aesthetic details.
- Command of the creative process in both the traditional and digital space, including web, photography, print, and packaging (pre-production, production, post-production).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and digital file management required, experience with project management tools (Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc.), a major plus.
- Exceptional planning skills with a natural ability to hold yourself and others accountable to timelines.
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Health and dental insurance
- Access to fitness benefits, commuter benefits, and life insurance
- Computer ownership subsidy
- Employee discount on all Snowe products
- Frequent team “Snocials”