Growth Marketing Manager
Snowe is seeking a highly organized, analytical and motivated growth & digital marketer to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience executing, optimizing and managing a variety of paid channels, including paid social and paid search. They should be intellectually curious, and excited to apply their strong analytical skills to interpreting Snowe’s data, and communicating insights that will help grow the company. They are also a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, results-oriented environment.
The role is based at Snowe HQ, in Manhattan, NYC.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Strategize, execute, measure and optimize multi-channel customer acquisition campaigns to achieve Snowe’s growth goals.
- Identify trends and insights through reporting, to optimize and efficiently scale campaigns.
- Manage monthly budgets and optimize conversion, focused on Key Performance Indicators (ROAS, CPA, CVR, CAC, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with Product and Tech teams to optimize conversions on our landing page and website.
- Collaborate closely with Creative team to develop engaging assets for campaigns and landing pages.
- Continually experiment with a data-first mindset and manage workflow for all iterative testing
- Have a pulse on emerging technologies and trends, and brainstorm new and creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-6 years of executional experience in digital marketing, with paid social as a key requirement.
- Executional experience scaling paid marketing channels and platforms is preferable
- Specific experience with retail, branded e-commerce is a plus
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads Manager, with a strong understanding of Facebook ad mechanics (targeting, bidding, optimizations, etc.)
- Proficiency in Google Ads & Bing Ads, with a strong understanding of best practices including campaign structure, bidding, bid modifiers, ad copy, and available extensions.
- Understanding of creative “best practices” and conversion optimization.
- Demonstrated understanding of various acquisition and retention channels and marketing economics.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude & self initiated drive
- Collaborator who thrives in team working environment
- Self-starter that is extremely organized and adept at working with timelines and reporting
- Willing to roll-up sleeves to take on nitty-gritty executional tasks that come with an early-stage start-up
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Health and dental insurance
- Access to fitness benefits, commuter benefits, and life insurance
- Computer ownership subsidy
- Employee discount on all Snowe products
- Frequent team “Snocials”